Submersible Slurry PumpsDescription:
Goodwn Submersible Slurry Pumps are designed and precision engineered to endure and perform in the most demanding enviornments.
The heavy duty pumps are equipped with a patented external inducer that breaks dowm and re-suspends settled or compacted solids, allowing them to easily transfer a very high percentage of solids to water.
Goodwin have designed and manufactured Submersible Slurry Pumps for over thirty years.
The Original designed brief included a formidable list of criteria:
- A motor enclosed which elimited electrical motors heating and burnout.
- A motor with reserves of power to enable direct online starting when in settled sump solids.
- Designed an internal inducer to break down and re-suspended settled solids.
- Develop a mechnical sealing system which was not subjected to the pumped media pressure.
- Create a cable gland entry and motor configuration which kept the terminal enclosure seperate from the motor enclosure.
Originally used in UK coal mining, this was soon followed by the steel and power industries. During the 1990s a major design review took place before expanding into Europe and beyond, with application in Gold,Copper and Platium mining.
Goodwin Pumps are now sold on four cintinents with centres of excellence for sales and service in Europe, India, China, Brazil and South Africa.